Adaptive Special Needs Fitness Trainer Level 1
Start your journey toward an exciting and personally fulfilling career as a special needs fitness trainer. Our Level 1 Certification teaches science-based fitness and behavior principles for working with special needs individuals one-on-one. Level 1 includes access to our customized assessment model, engaging video lessons, programming techniques and other tools to create effective fitness programs for the special needs population.
- CEUs: 1.4 NASM • 14 AFAA • 42 ISSA • 4 CANFITPRO • 3.5 BOC • 0.5 ACE • 2.8 NFPT • 7 NCSF • 12 NCTRC
- Flexible, self-paced online course with open-book final exam
- Certification never expires so no renewal is required
- Proven assessment tools with live demonstration videos to create highly effective workouts
- Comprehensive education for working 1-on-1 with special needs individuals
- Get access to live training videos and sample workout plans
- Advanced science-based training using our groundbreaking CBSE Model (tested and proven on hundreds of conditions)
- Professional behavior analysis training on how to avoid meltdowns, and keep clients motivated
- Pro-tool templates, including adapted PAR-Q, medical clearance form & behavior questionnaire
- Inclusion in our nationwide database, a popular resource used by employers
- Full 12 months access to the course, plus all updates
- Printable training manual, and prestigious Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive access to our private Facebook group with Founder Daniel Stein, and other leading pros
- And much more!